August 2nd-4th @ 6:15pm – Cascade Rodeo Arena
There are a few important things we feel you should know before you attend our 3 nights of Rodeo
- The Rodeos are FREEwith General Admission, so no need to purchase an extra ticket to see the show! Stay afterwards and view the concert, also included with General Admission.
- Our seating area is limited, so all seats are first come, first serve! If you’re interested in purchasing a reserved seat for the cascade rodeo area, check out our Heritage Club Membership Sponsorship!
- The evening is the most busy time of the day and our parking is limited also. If you’re looking to get a parking spot in our lot before it fills up, arrive early! Get more details about fair parking on our website.
- While we would love to see your furry friends, DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS DURING THE FAIR AND RODEO, except for Service Dogs, and dogs entered in the 4-H Dog Show. Please leave the dogs at home.
- We ask that everyone viewing the rodeo be seated, and please NO STANDING ON THE FENCE. Not only do we want to ensure your safety, but we do not want to obstruct the view of other fair patrons. Please stay seated during the show.
LOOKING TO JOIN THE FUN?
Barrel Racing sign-ups please contact HowellRodeo.com.
Thursday & Friday Rodeos are NPRA Sanctioned Rodeos-sign up at NPRARodeo.com.