Yamhill County Fair Demolition Derby
Dem·o·li·tion Der·by : a competition in which cars are driven into each other until only one is left running…… AKA it’s really loud and really fun to watch, you’re not going to want to miss it! The derby is always the last night (Saturday) of The Yamhill County Fair, and is held in the Cascade Rodeo Arena. Wanna know more? Check out our information below.
Saturday, August 5th @ 6:00pm – Cascade Rodeo Arena
There are a few important things we feel you should know before you attend the Demolition Derby
- The Demolition Derby is FREE with General Admission, so no need to purchase an extra ticket to see the show! Stay afterwards and view the concert, also included with General Admission
- Our seating area is limited, so all seats are first come, first serve! If you’re interested in purchasing a reserved seat for the rodeo area, check out our Heritage Buckle Club Sponsorship!
- The evening is the most busy time of the day and our parking is limited also. If you’re looking to get a parking spot in our lot before it fills up, arrive early! Get more details about fair parking on our website.
- While we would love to see your furry friends, DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS DURING THE FAIR AND RODEO, except for Service Dogs, and dogs entered in the 4-H Dog Show. Please leave the dogs at home.
- We ask that everyone viewing the Demo Derby be seated, and please NO STANDING ON THE FENCE. Not only do we want to ensure your safety, but we do not want to obstruct the view of other fair patrons. Please stay seated during the show.
- While it’s fun to watch, the derby can be loud! Earplugs are not sold during the show, so if you feel the need, we suggest bringing your own earplugs.
LOOKING TO JOIN THE FUN?
Demo Derby Entry Form: Coming Soon…
Demo Derby Rules: